Sent: Thu 8/28/03 3:30 PMSubject: Update
Hi Everyone: Thanks for your prayers and concerns about me. I'll need them in about six weeks; that's when they will try the catherization again. My Cardiologist and the Hematologist are working together to get my blood to the right level.Went this morning to get two more blood tests at the hospital. The regular lab where we go does not do a "Peripheral blood for flow studies" test. Had to go to the hospital for it. Then they have to send it away somewhere for analysis. The other was a CMP and an IEP, whatever that is. Our Mary did not know what that is; neither did the two people at the hospital who did take four vials of my blood know what kind or what it was for. So we'll wait and see. Ed and I went to see Aunt Jay today. Guess what? Another petty encounter between Dad and Aunt Jay!!!This time it was A. Jay who started. Don't know what is going on between them.
Joan is flying in tomorrow; I'll pick her up. She will only be staying until Sep 1st; Aunt Rita will be coming in on the 2nd. Mary and Jerry came in on Thursday, the 21st and left after the good news about no Leukemia, and no scheduling until at least 6 weeks. They did do a lot of things to help, such as minor things that had to be done but I could not do.
Thanks kids, for everything. Oh, they brought 2 dogs with them, which Dad and I enjoyed. As for me, I feel fine; no aches or pains other than my back and knees - arthritis, I guess.
Will keep you all informed of any changes. All our love, M&D; Ellie and Eddie.
Leave a Comment: