Click here and sign up for our Elder Care Tips monthly newsletter and receive 10 free recipes!
The intention of this area of our website is to provide a helpful resource to you if you need to sell a product that you have used on your elder and no longer need that product.
The guidelines are as follows:
• Only products that can be used on or for the elderly or disabled persons will be posted.
• This is not a site for posting a liquidation of their assets such as regular household items unless there is a specific use for the elderly or a disabled individual. A few examples: Hospital/adjustable bed – yes, regular bed – no; Eating utensils designed for individuals with disabilities – yes, regular eating utensils – no. If you have a question about the suitability of any item e-mail email@example.com before submission.
• No products sold by a company will be allowed to post. This site is for individuals only. No businesses will be allowed to post.
• No products that are hazardous will be posted such as chemicals (bottles of alcohol, peroxide etc.)
• No Multi-Level Marketing or Network Marketing products will be posted (Avon, Mary Kay, Sun Rider, Herbal Live, Vibe, etc).
• Secrets of Elder Care will determine if a product is appropriate for posting.
• Secrets of Elder Care makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any posting.
• Secrets of Elder Care will not be liable in any way for any misrepresentation, loss, or damage of any kind incurred as a result of these ads.
• By submitting an ad, you agree that the personal information that you provide is permitted to be posted on this site.
• A photograph in the form of a .jpg can be submitted along with your ad.
• You agree that use of this site and the service is entirely at your own risk.
• All financial transactions occur between the “seller” and “buyer.” Secrets of Elder Care is not involved in any financial transactions between these individuals in any manner.
• The seller is responsible for contacting Secrets of Elder Care to have their ad removed from our site.
Please submit the ad to Secrets of Elder Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. A review and approval process is required before the ad may be posted.